Ottawa Romance Writers
Our members-only meetings are a discussion of Ottawa Romance Writers business, upcoming events, and the goings-on in the romance writing world (1:00-2:00 pm). Our workshops are not specific to romance. They cover the business of writing, craft, writer’s life, and research. Usually free for members and $25 for guests from 2:00-4:30pm (depending on workshop, see listings for details). Events Currently take place online using Zoom on the first Sunday of the month. (Subject to Holidays)
- Reservations Through Eventbrite
- Get our workshop newsletter
- Past workshops 2020-2022 2016-2019 and 2010-2015
Universal Fantasy with Theodora Taylor
Sun, Nov 5, 2023 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Universal Fantasy is why some authors get gobs of gushing reviews and some authors who write “way better” get crickets.
- Will this sell?
- Why is that selling?
- Why didn’t this sell?
- Will readers like what I am writing?
- Why do I love the TV shows/books/entertainments I do?
- Why did I buy that thing I bought when I didn’t intend to buy it?
About Theodora Taylor:
Tickets $15+fees per ticket, Free to ORWA members (only $60 for a year’s membership!) Book On Eventbrite